• The processing of personal data carried out through the cookies present on the website,
• The processing that may be carried out by third parties (including Google services).
1. What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a sequence of information, usually small in size and identified by a name, which can be transmitted to your browser by a website you visit. Your web browser will store it for a certain period and send it back to the web server each time you reconnect to the site. Cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to remember your customer ID with a merchant site, the current content of your shopping cart, an identifier to track your browsing for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
Cookies can be of several types:
• Session cookies that are automatically erased when the user closes their browser,
• Persistent cookies that remain stored on the user’s terminal until a predefined expiration date,
• Third-party cookies that are “cookies deposited on domains other than the main site, usually managed by third parties who have been queried by the visited site and not by the user himself: these cookies may also be necessary for the proper functioning of the site, but they mainly serve to allow the third party to see which pages have been visited on the site by a user and to collect information about the user, particularly for advertising purposes” (definition by CNIL). This is the case, for example, with cookies like Google Analytics, Google Ads, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
2. What cookies do we use and what are they used for?
When you visit our website, cookies of different types may be deposited on your computer, mobile, or tablet:
• Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of our website. They are deposited by default and do not require your consent in accordance with regulations. These include (example, list to be adapted):
o Mainly session cookies allowing user connection and authentication to the Platform as well as the storage of navigation elements during a session. These cookies are essential for user navigation and accessibility to the Site and Platform. They can be deleted or blocked. However, if you still wish to delete these strictly necessary cookies, some features of the Site or Platform may not work as expected.
o Other cookies allowing the recording of user preferences, chosen settings, as well as previously viewed pages, are also installed during navigation on the Site. The activation of these cookies is not strictly necessary for the operation of the Site, but they improve navigation performance.
o These “cookies” are used primarily to improve the personalized service provided to the user. The data thus obtained aims to facilitate subsequent navigation on the Site. The reCAPTCHA cookies, a Google service that distinguishes human individuals from robots by analyzing their behavior on the Site to protect the Site from malicious third-party behavior;
o Cookies from CookiesYes to collect and remember your cookie preferences.
• Among the cookies subject to your prior consent (list to be adapted based on the cookies present on the site):
o Analysis and statistics cookies (Google Analytics and Matomo). They allow us to analyze user behavior on our website, identify the most visited pages, establish attendance statistics, and link them to the database in our CRM in order to monitor and improve the quality of our services.
o Third-party advertising cookies (Google Ads, DoubleClick, etc.) that allow us to offer targeted advertising.
o Video cookies that improve your user experience by integrating video formats on our website. In order to enable you to view them, YouTube places essential cookies to access the multimedia service. We draw your attention to the fact that we have chosen to opt for the “enhanced privacy mode” offered by YouTube, which, according to Google, “integrates YouTube videos without using cookies that track viewing behavior”. This feature should prevent the usual deposit of additional cookies by Google allowing it to offer you personalized advertising.
These cookies are deposited for a maximum period of 13 months, subject to changes in duration made by the third parties involved (Google, LinkedIn, Sellsy, Twitter, etc.), not configurable by Clayrton’s.
3. How to manage cookies?
According to the detailed list above, the deposit of some of our cookies is subject to your consent. We collect this consent when you connect to the website through a cookie management tool that:
• Presents the different types of cookies on the website,
• Requests your agreement for each category of installed cookies.
No cookie will be installed on your device without your consent except for those:
• Strictly necessary for the delivery of an online communication service expressly requested by you,
• Exclusively intended to allow or facilitate electronic communication.
At any time, you can modify your choices by clicking on the “Cookie Preferences” link in the footer of our website or by configuring your browser. You can:
• Object to the use of these cookies in general or in specific cases,
• Be informed each time cookies are used,
• Allow their use on a case-by-case basis,
• Automatically or selectively delete them.
You can find explanations on how to configure your browser for this purpose on the following websites:
Disabling cookies may reduce the quality of navigation.
For additional information about this policy, contact us at: email@example.com.